A fat lip from a moth

widowmaker

Gold Trader
Roberts Fan
Feedback
View
Not a joke, recovering today from a HUGE moth hitting me right in the chops last night :shock: :shock: :shock: :p

Was going in excess of 35mph when this huge moth smacked me right in the 'jaggers' I have a nice fat lip now, the moth fared far worse its was obliterated on impact.

So my lips are tougher than a moth :cool:

I feel you pain mate! Literally! I had some flying moth/beetle object hit my eye lid the other night and it swelled up the next day and hurt for days! It may have even been a bat lol!

wookiee":1wm2yq2i said:
I feel you pain mate! Literally! I had some flying moth/beetle object hit my eye lid the other night and it swelled up the next day and hurt for days! It may have even been a bat lol!

OUCH :) :!:

widowmaker":36clmhql said:
wookiee":36clmhql said:

OUCH :) :!:

Your telling me! The shock was one thing! But then the f**k me that hurt was the next!

I saw this moth, (although it could have been a small bird or even a squirrel for that matter) out of the corner of my eye and them BLAM, the taste of blood :)

My only (recent) injury on a bike :)

Ha your not trying hard enough! In the last month I have gone over the bars twice and regularily come back from my rides with scratched arms and legs from the darn brambles!

wookiee":r151o44h said:
Ha your not trying hard enough! In the last month I have gone over the bars twice and regularily come back from my rides with scratched arms and legs from the darn brambles!

I am saving it up for the BIG ONE :(

Or when I forget the get out of the cleats at a crossroads :facepalm:

widowmaker":1milxyk3 said:
wookiee":1milxyk3 said:

I am saving it up for the BIG ONE :(

Or when I forget the get out of the cleats at a crossroads :facepalm:

There is the reason I don't ride clip in pedals! Still have the "bearcage" toeclip setup! I have "stalled" too often on a steeper than expected hill! And also rammed into the back of a fellow rider with SPD's when they have done the stall themselves and bailed! (Ask PyroTim!)

On the road bike I have them but never on my mtb, like the free feeling :cool:

Which reminds me, its time for a SW ride isn't it ??

Most def! I have been in talks with Makster about another ride but I am on holiday from the 8th to the 24th Sept....

Back