1990 Team Attitude 22" **FINAL UPDATE pg9**

Re: 1990 Dolomite Attitude 22" **FINAL UPDATE pg6**

mauricer":19a2cmdb said:
Silver is much better .... very cool bike and great built, mate.

Regarding the seat post, didn't the XT come at 33cm max.? Now i am riding a 425cm Syncros in my 20" Atitude and have at least 10-15cm left, knowing that the frames tend to crack near the seat bolt.

How much is left inside the tube?

Best

Moritz

So when I was changing the wheels and adjusting the brakes, I set the seat post higher so I could clamp onto it with the bike stand. I do that b/c I don't want to clamp where it says "Deore XT" for obvious reasons. I took it outside for pictures before adjusting it to the correct height. I did measure this morning and it is inserted almost 3 inches above the limit line.

tigern":2lop2wrv said:
mauricer":2lop2wrv said:

No, black is much better ;)

Nice bike!

Thanks. I like them both. I liked how the black was different from the other builds. However, these silver rims look pretty sweet.

ez054098":o8xj30cs said:
tigern":o8xj30cs said:
mauricer":o8xj30cs said:

No, black is much better ;)

Nice bike!

Thanks. I like them both. I liked how the black was different from the other builds. However, these silver rims look pretty sweet.

I'm with tigern on this one.... black does have the edge
but its not like you can't pop em on and off when ever you like. ;)

Great build just re-read the thread again

i was the same in the past, always used black because it supports the colors so much, but the annoying braking off the rims quickly just put me off so i returned to the classic silver look.

Best

Moritz

sparkiegaz":1tyvreqx said:
very yummy
pictures of your merlin be great,,,

Thanks, I should have the last of the parts for the Merlin this week. I can't wait to start on it!

Back