Ehh??

He can't find the USB cord for the camera, and the bike is in another physical location. So he used a working camera or iPhone to take a pic of the old camera.

Or the simpler explanation is that he is too lazy to retake the photo with the 2nd camera/iPhone, and the bike is in the same physical location as he is.

Presumably couldn't find the lead to connect the camera to computer and CBA to take another picture of the bike.

I'd worked that much out. But the camera on phone used to list works. So just lazy then? :LOL:

I figured I'd post the image below just in case anyone is too lazy to click the link to see what Makster is referring to.

I was too lazy to just save the picture, so I took another pic with my phone. :LOL:

Attachments

• eBay Auction.jpg
    eBay Auction.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 485
incorrigible":2a8u1tes said:
I figured I'd post the image below just in case anyone is too lazy to click the link to see what Makster is referring to.

I was too lazy to just save the picture, so I took another pic with my phone. :LOL:

Brilliant!! :D

Just in case anyone is so damn lazy they can't be bothered to scroll up any further than Maksters last post, here's what he thought was brilliant!
A84DB635-DCB7-4F33-A7C7-A803D59D9616-4779-0000052127ECA527_zpsa95b0608.jpg

Back