1996 GT LTS **Update 11/8**

good job you changed your name to Pickle else it'd be GTRTSLTS&AVALANCHE by now!! :LOL:

great job there BTW.

orange71":2dgt15mb said:
good job you changed your name to Pickle else it'd be GTRTSLTS&AVALANCHE by now!! :LOL:

great job there BTW.

Thanks, and yes GTRTS&LTS&AVALANCHE&APENNINEROADBIKE would be a bit on the old extreme side!

What 'dya think of the decals? Good or bad? I'm very unsure. One miniute I think there ok, the next I'm ready to rip 'em off and start again!

looking good for an ugly machine :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:......... only kidding.

Nice work look forward to your first off road report.

Love the bike, hate the decals (you asked!). Just looks like the backing paper has been left on to me, sorry.

On the other hand, I love the 'Pickle' decal on the RTS, we should all run our RB tags on our bikes, great idea (along with a RB sticker of course).

clockworkgazz":35l6yupn said:
too much white if you want me to be honest but as I have said before, WTF do I know?

No, I agree, you're right Gaz. The advert for the decals on ebay was very misleading, and they also turned out to be smaller than described!

I tried to do my best, but it didn’t work!! They’ll come off tonight, and I’ll wait for Gil now.

South Bound":35l6yupn said:
Love the bike, hate the decals (you asked!). Just looks like the backing paper has been left on to me, sorry.

On the other hand, I love the 'Pickle' decal on the RTS

As above, yes, the decals are naff.

A good bike can suddenly look poo with poor decals, so they will come off tonight. The more I look at it, the cheaper it looks! :roll:

Pickle decals are pretty cool, aren’t they! Mrs GT’s idea made possible by Sir gil_m :cool:

I decided against bar ends as I think it would spoil the XC racer look.

That can't be right - bar ends are 100% OF RACER :)

Nice job Pickle - shame about the decals :roll:

When are you going to replace the Pennine with an Edge? :LOL:

MadCowKev":1uzmv8fv said:
Nice job Pickle - shame about the decals :roll:

When are you going to replace the Pennine with an Edge? :LOL:

Cheers Kev :D

Yes, the decals look cr4p, so much so that Mrs GT has taken pity on my ruining the LTS and has brought me these off ebay this morning. Aint she lovely ;)

Mmmmm....an Edge would look good in my shed, wouldn't it :cool:

0ccf_1.JPG

Shocking decals removed :LOL:

SPIN plugged into the rear and Mavic 231/Pro-Circuit front wheel in the front, wrapped in butterscotch Wildgrippers.

XT chainset off and LX on, thus complimenting the rest of the LX drivetrain.

Mud added to the whole bike!! ;)

Attachments

• LTS.JPG
    LTS.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,721
  • L  T  S.JPG
    L T S.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,721
Back