Work bikes

EmperorDark":26w71bv3 said:
my Post-Bycicle... :xmas-wink:

large_P1250012.JPG

Love the basket, priceless! xD And sweet bike too!

This is my daily commuter. I ride 25 miles a day five days a week and love every minute of it. Classic Deore DX setup, seven-speed, fast and agile as tiger :twisted: It's a Wheeler 7700, bit obscure but amazing to ride. And the splash paintjob doesn't get more retro than that, does it? :D

Attachments

• 1377681871520.jpg
    1377681871520.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,573
My newest. I really like the ride and handling. It's almost like it was meant for slicks. This thing flat out carves around corners and tight areas, like it has a mind of it's own. Over improved with Deore DX, XT thumbies, Specialized branded cranks, Pasela TG's, DMR V8 pedals, and Deore LX brakes. I have two sets of fenders I'd love to install, but the ill fitting radius of them makes me cringe. Doesn't anyone make a close fitting set of 26 inch fenders? Until then, I will just enjoy the ride. I never thought a lowly Trek 800 would be this much of a blast to ride. Trek was doing it right back when!

Green800one_zpse4c40a26.jpg

I love my disc, noisy, garish, pain in the arse if you get a puncture :facepalm: ....I have zero reason for it but I like it! I need help! :LOL:

the picture does it no justice, its way brighter and neon IRL!

Back