Escape From Doncatraz - Don Gorge Loop 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally gutted but a big event has come up at work on the 1st so I'm needed here I'm afraid :(

chrisv40":s0r9zd89 said:
Totally gutted but a big event has come up at work on the 1st so I'm needed here I'm afraid :(

Jeezus Chris, seriously gutted that can't make it.

Damn shame.

Can you make it this Sunday as I'm doing the final Recce of the route.....

Sorry fella I wont be back from Cornwall till late Saturday night, I will see how I feel Sunday morning but I have been body boarding every day this week and drinking my own body weight in Stella, I will try and attend but it all depends on how long it takes me to get home on Saturday :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

soooooo sooorrrrry guys..............................riding modern i rek, pace wants stripping, kona cindercone has child seat fitted and the kona explosif will not be ready due to shit bits :(

but i will be there :)

Don't worry dude, I'm just glad to see that you can make it for what is looking like a nice and pleasant ride :)

All, the Retrobike ride today will pass through this, I have updated the ride intro thread so go have a look:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqWaPjSEL0g[/youtube]

Great day out with everything from flat easy trail to optional downhill course and jumps. Good to see all you guys and thanks to trebs for organising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back