And today I did......

Well there is a stiff wind the noo, rule 9 qualification material.

Kaiser - I've "raced" (ahem) cross before that's why I'm surprised I've signed up for another one. At least the sight of an out of breath Beetlejuice (in full make up) riding a fat bike/crosser/retrobike (not decided yet) should keep the spectators entertained.

RobMac":3omrdpzu said:
Its a braw dryin day though :shock:

Can still mind my gran sayin, "There's a braw drouth the day"
Havin written that I'll hiv tae hing oot the waashin noo as it's a fine day fur dryin claes.

Edit tae say "Aw FFS it's spittin rain" :roll:

Have sorted a bike and hill gear for an assault on Ben Alder and Beinn Bheoil tomorrow, cycling in from Dalwhinnie :D
Hopefully things will go better than last Saturday morning :facepalm:

On another note I'm now 8 weeks into notice period for compulsory redundancy, 4 weeks today to go :|

RobMac":3sv06047 said:
Mr Panda":3sv06047 said:
On another note I'm now 8 weeks into notice period for compulsory redundancy, 4 weeks today to go :|

How do you feel about that? :?

Kinda mixed - not been enjoying work for a few years, but nice to have the choice when to stop, rather than be told, if ya know what I mean. Dosh will be an issue and I still have a few options possibly, but we'll see.

Have also been playing with Linn hi-fi speakers all evening :D

Off to walk Freddie now....

:D

Sh!tebags. Went to put Hallocross in my diary only to find I'm working late that day but its not on my phone calendar. Now need to double check everything written in for the next few months.

Anyone want a free race entry?

Latest posts

Back