Fox 32mm internals - F80x or similar

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I bought a set of fox f80x forks on eBay and the seller failed to mention that the bump threshold adjuster was not just missing, but had actually broken off. The forks are in good shape aside from that. Mojo don't have the parts anymore so I'm hoping I can cobble together the parts needed from a broken fork and have a play myself - nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Does anyone have a set of 80mm fox forks that have ruined sliders, but good internals I can pillage parts from? F80x preferred but happy to give anything a try.

Re: Fox f80x internals or similar

I have an F80 RLC damper unit doing nowt. It was swapped out when I increased the travel to 100mm.
I'm not sure if it would be suitable? I can take pics/measurements tomorrow if you want.

suburbanreuben":1rm61xt1 said:
I have an F80 RLC damper unit doing nowt. It was swapped out when I increased the travel to 100mm.
I'm not sure if it would be suitable? I can take pics/measurements tomorrow if you want.
That sounds promising. Not 100% sure what I need yet but happy to consider anything, as a mod or two is not out of the question either I think.

Sorry about the delay but here are some pics:

Attachments

• DSC_0038.jpg
    DSC_0038.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 350
  • DSC_0039.jpg
    DSC_0039.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 350
  • DSC_0040.jpg
    DSC_0040.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 350
  • DSC_0042.jpg
    DSC_0042.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 350

No problem, appreciate your efforts. I actually think this may work, as the bit that's broken on mine is sticking out of the bottom of yours so it could be a straight swap or at worst I could try to take the part off that one and use it in my cartridge.

Ill just need to source the knurled adjuster and bob could be my mothers brother.

Still looking, any Fox 32mm considered as long as they will fit in a set of f80x internals.

Latest posts

Back