1988 Yeti FRO

Hi Nader,
lovely bike - stunning components - very nice project
I like steel frame , next months I will start with a rebuild project on a '90 FRO - I have the frame and fork but I'm looking for some " correct period equipments " ... it will takes some more weeks ...
Cheers ;)

RetroRider_IT":3o1owjk5 said:
--
I like steel frame , next months I will start with a rebuild project on a '90 FRO - I have the frame and fork but I'm looking for some " correct period equipments " ... it will takes some more weeks ...
Cheers ;)
Thanks mate :D

Well it does not always have to be period correct ;) ...the LOOks are from 1991 but I like them

TheLooks.jpg

The cockpit (maybe black bar would be better :? if I find a black answer taperlite or hyperlite)

yetifro46.jpg

yetifro47.jpg

yetifro48.jpg

yetifro49.jpg

Looking good Nader, lovely photo's as always.

Perhaps when you have finished this one you should treat us to some photo's of your fleet :D

Nader":3hjl2e73 said:
raidan73":3hjl2e73 said:
Perhaps when you have finished this one you should treat us to some photo's of your fleet :D
the fleet is not yet complete ;)

That Lord of Steal website is for ever expanding as must be your basement and so far I'd quite happily take anyone of them home as there's not a duffer in your collection :D

Great looking build and high praise from Mike to boot
All you need now is Sinnerman to tell you he likes it :LOL:

Retro Spud":1frsv7hm said:
All you need now is Sinnerman to tell you he likes it :LOL:
well I think meanwhile such bikes have become boring for him, he is looking for great challenges ;)

Back