Early Muddyfox Lovers Anonynmous

lebuski":24v6ghdw said:
No... it's not my picture. As I said I posted it with the owners permission. I'm not sure what the issue is here. I thought it was an interesting pic of a Muddy with a trailer and I thought others would be interested in seeing it.
Looks like I was mistaken

Naaaah! I was on about he hirsute previous postee :facepalm:

considering that the hirsute fella is none other than tommy chong I'm pleasantly surprised with the close similarity, no it's not me ooh maybe it is though ooh anonymous mmm

As in 'up in smoke' would never have got that. I thought it was from 'the Joy of sex'

yeahbaby thats the ticket, ps i do love the old school muddy foxes but I don't feel the need to hide it, missed out on a pure sex rocknroll recently, not the nasty pigiron version either!!!!

I've just joined the club :) I bought it to strip it for the u-brake to replace the knackered one on my Marin Pine Mountain but it's in pretty good nick ignoring the chain and cables so I'll smarten it up a bit and use it.

Looks like the fork has been painted or replaced apart from that it looks original.

9631963214_1edc9a44bd_b.jpg

Re:

wow, it's the diamond frame version of my '84 Seeker:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stachaibou/7113708165/

i have since acquired what looks to be a c. '81-82 Araya Muddy Fox, in bottle green. it originally came with side-pull caliper brakes [no canti bosses]. anyone got any more info on it. it's really nice, but heavy, as many japanese-built frames from this era.

will try to post photos soon-ish.

agentorange":eo1briwe said:
Here's mine from 85

2483623419_3b9b1c5a38_o.jpg

Back