Not Rolf

I hold myself slightly responsible...I kept shouting "do two little boys" at him at Camp Bestival last year.
I didn't think he could hear me!

Two little boys had two little toys.
"Don't tell your dad what you had to do to Uncle Rolf to get them."

Plenty of talk, here, about Rolf, and he may have done bad, but as of yet, this hasn't been tested in a court of law.

Reading some comments, you could be forgiven in believing he's been convicted of something.

I'm not about to defend those who've been arrested and charged, but all the same, it's not a done deal from allegation, arrest, questioning and trial. I know somebody wrongly accused of a sexual crime with a minor, that was complete fantasy, and he was rightly and justly acquited, with comments from the judge about levels of dishonesty that had been established during the trial from his accuser.

Of course I hope Rolf hasn't done anything dodgy - I don't want to now have to despise him - but all the same, he's not yet been convicted of anything 'cept in the court of public opinion.

Were it to go to court, I am wondering if the artist will flash Rolf their work in progress..
"Can you tell what it is yet?"

Rolf clearly has a beard, and glasses.
Case closed.

Apparently a recent and ongoing cruelty investigation by the RSPB has turned up a celebrity name or two in the shape of Keith Harris and Rod Hull.

"They weren't real birds, they were hand puppets" - yeah, right. What sort of a lame excuse is that?

David

Will the queen insist that his picture he did of her be destroyed.

It will never be John Noakes, no way.

Alison

Unfortunately I don't think anyone is beyond examination.

The Queen and her lot have a long history of disregarding the sorrier side of their associates.

As has been said, Harris has been charged but not found guilty.

I feel any human being at least deserves their day in court before being written off.

That said, it is hard for me to see how the charges of creating images could be defended.

The authorities involved in looking at that kind of evidence are fairly expert and rigorous.

Sad times.

I suppose it depends on the pics he had.

My mother's ex husband's friend was arrested for pictures he had. he was an artist with a 5 year old child who went to ballet and one day after a bath she was dancing naked, he thought it was so beautiful he took a few pics of her and then painted her from the photos, the painting was not explicit and he put it in an exhibition, someone complained, the police confiscated his painting searched his house and found the original photos and charged him with having illicit pictures of children. I think it was the CPS that decided that there was no case to answer, but for a time the man was absolutely distraught that his innocent picture taking and painting could have been seen as anything other than innocent.

Alison

Back