Show us what you did today, thread

Hi FFTC :)
The trailer is a Halfords one, it was a present for Caleb from Boonie. Its great for day trips and solid enough but wouldnt do a big tour with it.
Dyna, Sundays trip was only about 15 - 20 miles just a late afternoon cruise before dinner. That there is Brough Harbour, just of the singletrack road to Dunnett Head, its a really steep rock embedded track to get down to it but its a great spot. Its only about 3 miles from the house so it was a short run before our first stop. We always stop and look off the cliff top above as theres lots of wildlife around but Sunday Caleb wanted to go down to the harbour. Steep road but worse for him as it was very rocky so he was fair rattled about.
I went to put his seat on the front but since I fitted the rack it wont go on. So it was a cruise round the coast or a trip to the beach in his seat on the Pugsley. He chose the trailer as he can load it full of toys.

Jamie

Another Wednesday nightride, nights are fair drawin in! Lights are oan!

999775_630275183672028_1618885221_n.jpg

yeah we were out on tuesday and had a 2 mile section of undulating and twisty cyclepath to do in total darkness, my mate had no light and I only had my back up commuter flashing light. Ride was pretty fun especially when you hit a drop in the road.

lovely, that's a treasure. iconic 80's bike

how did it go? looks a big ring, is it 52/53 or larger, perhaps the close ratio at the back accentuating the chain line drop

Cheers chaps. 52/39 G, not sure what the block is, disnae leave much for spinning up the steep stuff anyway! Aye Melv's stuff is pretty cool, I did a fair bit of internet exploring when I got the bike, theres a good thread on roadbike review anaw.

Back