gibbles nice shiny next seiko watch.

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
went out for a stroll out this morning with the other half looking for her xmas pressie and saw this in a shop on the way.needles to say its now mine...boy is it heavy.my other seikos (the two on the right look really small compared to it.the orange faced monster is up for grabs now as i can only wear two at a time....

Attachments

• IMG_20130828_163813.jpg
    IMG_20130828_163813.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 621
got me one of these the other day ...very nice to turn...much better than me v cube type.

Attachments

• DSC_0007_zpsdbca0812.jpg
    DSC_0007_zpsdbca0812.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 587
its a sheng shou ..very well made.far better than all the others i have.only 16 quid delivered as well.

gibbleking":2g3kuscu said:
boy is it heavy

Mine is light as a feather.

7bbdde7b.jpg

A few of my Seikos.

The GS owned from new in the 70s by my dad and passed down to me with the box as well, the mechanical movement is an absolute jewel. The LCD is the world's first LCD watch as well as the world's first titanium cased watch. The Emperor Tuna is mine from new and is an utter tank despite being ceramic and titanium, it will come in handy for telling the time 1000m under water one day.

Attachments

• MMii.jpg
    MMii.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 546
  • seikos.jpg
    seikos.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 546
  • GSii.jpg
    GSii.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 546
gibbleking":2qidmqrs said:
love the tuna...can i have it?

If you'd have said please then I'd have posted it off to you first thing, as you didn't, I shall be keeping it. You should be satisfied that you have learned a valuable lesson about manners young man.

Back