woodrup

benjy

Retro Guru
hi , noticed woodrup still make bikes but is there a good way to find the model of older ones? i will try to get pics asap but ive seen a nice light blue mens road bike an want to find more info on it

Bitd a lot of woodrup frames were made to order so didn't have a model name :)

looking forward to the pics as one of my favourite makes, I raced a woodrup as a schoolboy and also raced a Jackson built by kevin sayles who now builds for woodrp

shaun

i was tempted to get a road bike an think it might be a good first one if its right size, if not i will let you lot know the details on it

All genuine Woodrup's are classy frames, crisp, clean and elegant. BITD used a lot of fully sloping cinelli crowns and often chrome. Woodrup supplied frames to Pro riders to put their own name on too :)

The big problem was that Woodrup decals were quite easy to get hold of BITD and perhaps later. Woodrup decals do crop up on non-Woodrup frames........

Any pics?

Shaun

All genuine Woodrup's are classy frames, crisp, clean and elegant. BITD used a lot of fully sloping cinelli crowns and often chrome. Woodrup supplied frames to Pro riders to put their own name on too :)

The big problem was that Woodrup decals were quite easy to get hold of BITD and perhaps later. Woodrup decals do crop up on non-Woodrup frames........

Any pics?

Shaun

Nicely filed lugs on that Woodrup :D And you can still see them unlike the occasional Aende LOL

Shaun

Back