And today I did......

big.eck":27n3ghaz said:
well today i bought a mk1 ragley piglet frame :cool: this'll be my new all rounder hopefully .

i've also been trying a set of maxxis hookworms out , by christ they don't half grip on the tarmac :LOL:

Any pictures - is it wearing shivers or stratos?

Why does Dyna keep editing his posts down to ... :?

Has he started to say controversial stuff then realised and pulled the plug ???????????

today I was meant to be heading to Arran for a road ride, but cried off due to feeling just a wee bit ticht after yesterdays physical jerks and a forecast of rain. I was able to switch to tomorrow though. This gave me a chance to tinker a bit with the road bike(modern), I've a few bits and bobs to go on but the postie had been and delivered a nice Campag seat post that was due for the Concorde. Embarrassingly I have not ridden this bike in anger, it was a combination of waiting for the post to come up for sale at a reasonable price and a more mtb focus this year. Anyhoo it seemed as good a time as any to do some of the stuff I had planned for the Concorde, so post fitted, switched the saddle to a white rolls I had, new bottle cage fitted, new tyres fitted and a bit of a fettle, all ready for a leisurely loop of Arran tomorrow :) I still have a couple of jobs to do but the parts are ordered.

Good luck clubby, the best bit of advice I can give is to do some super high intensity stuff, its redline from the get go!

Looks like I'm sacking Arran again :roll: Jessie that I am its peeing doon over there. It was meant to be a nice enjoyable bimble but its no fun in the rain. I'm just trying not to think what Jens would say :oops:

Clubby, Dalkeith Country Park's a great place for CX. Lots of fast trails, nothing too technically demanding, sounds a good laugh.

I however would spectate only, not fit enough and cant nightride for toffee :roll: :LOL:

If you want some pit crew, give me a shout ;)

Back