Cannondale SM800 Jade Green

justin666

Retro Newbie
Hiya

Okies, First post pointing folk in the direction of My ebay add does seem a little rude so I will say hello and introduce myself first :D

Im Justin from down in Sunny Dorset and have been mad about MTBs, BMX and anything Board related since I could walk!!! Anyways, ive been through many bike over the years but the time has come for me to sell one of my rides in order to fund an ongoing restoration I have underway with my Aero Pro Burner which ive had since 1984!! Plus I need more skate / Snowboards!! :D

Anyways, May I introduce you to this...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271266410691? ... 204wt_1158

Ive owned this since new and its been amazing!!! But, its sad to see it now not being used and it would be fab to see it go to a good home, hence my post here to get this out to the good people at retrobike :cool:

If anyone is interested then by all means give me a shout and altho I have a few pics up in the ebay add I can add more here or to the add if there is anything specific you wanna see.

Hope you are all well and I lokk forward to spending more time on this forum :D

Laters

J.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi Justin from Dorset,
Welcome to the forum!
Stellar lookin' bike you have there.
Fairly priced as well.
All the best,
:D

Thankyou for the warm welcome :D

Have been having a good nose about your forums over the course of the day and wow... What a wealth of info you guys have pulled together :D

Altho so far ive just reminded myself how much I wanted a Kline Attitude and a Tioga Disk drive back in the day!!!

Some good memories on here :D

J.

Welcome J you got a pic of your pro? I raced one back in the day and have had loads of bmx's but have settled on my faithfull Ta

829bd4b0.jpg

Ps you have a pm

TC

Plenty of pics of the Aero Tony so I shall get some uploaded.. Its not far of Completion now and I cant wait to get out on it again :cool:

Anyways.. As far as the Cannondale goes... Heres a Video!!

http://youtu.be/ABKdtUnMGCs

Everyone loves a video :D

Back