Top end daystate airgun's and a V Rare BSA standard

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Right been having a think and decided too stick with just 2 air guns I use all the time so having a sell off of everything else.

1. Daystate huntsman 4 months old used 5 times at the club once hunting in .177 comes with 2 mags and single shot tray and daystate carbon silencer and mtc viper 4-16x50 scope with the SCB reticule £730 ono (not been registered on the daystate owners reg site yet for warranty)

2. Air Arms bora side lever in .22 comes with a hawke 3-9x50 ao scope and gun slip £200 (I paid £190 for the gun on its own 3 months ago)

3. Daystate huntsman in .22 brought a month after I got the .177 new from youngmans comes with 2 mags an mtc viper 4-16x50 scb reticule scope and milbro hugget in real tree camo hardly used at all all of 3 times at the club and 1 time hunting (I'm sticking too .177 I like this calibre more) £780

4. BSA standard in .22 with oak stock has had a rough time i think as the fore sight has been repaired some time it's life but it's all original and still shot's fine (I am crap with open sight's) £180 Ow and it has a Factory Fit oak stock.

Pic's are here http://s957.photobucket.com/user/can...%20and%20parts I'm open to a little haggling but please no silly silly low £200 for the huntsman today offer's please as they are both still like the day I brought them from the shop new

Also open too swaps for mtb stuff.

Also if I don't know you you will have to collect I'm only willing to post too people I know and have meet.

cannondale king":1bo1367j said:
jonnymcenroe":1bo1367j said:
any body have any airsoft pistols? after a sig sauer p228 or a browning or something. :)

Behave no one here does such sports :roll: :facepalm: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

oh is it, I just do local post offices and branches of TSB, tbf.

Snot like i'm out knocking out badgers with my stocks or dropping crows and squirrels out Poplars for fun.
:xmas-wink:

Back