Bikes/Frames/Forks/Other big pieces - Updated March 26/2014

Re: Frames/Forks/Other big pieces - Updated Aug 17/2013

you don't mention the bb of the thunderbolt? i'm looking for, ideally, a syncros ti bb 68x113 if that is one and you are parting it out.

thanks!

Re: Frames/Forks/Other big pieces - Updated Aug 17/2013

its not a syncros 113, its a syncros 122.5 in the thunderbolt and there isn't a seperate price because I'd only sell it complete with the bike.

Re: Frames/Forks/Other big pieces - Updated Aug 20/2013

bump. gonna have a 1992 Rocky Mountain Hammer adding to the list later today.

Re: Bikes/Frames/Forks/Other big pieces - Updated Aug 26/201

Are you at Ottawa? I am thinking to convert my old suspention fork to a rigid one. Can I go to your place to have a look?

Re: Bikes/Frames/Forks/Other big pieces - Updated Aug 28/201

I am but I don't just give show & tells of my horde to people I don't know.

Re: Bikes/Frames/Forks/Other big pieces - Updated Sept 07/20

saturday bump, got the manitou forks revised/overhauled, gonna be posting up later this evening (wee morning hours for europe) the following... Mag-20, Mag-21, Quadra 21, GT RTS Noleen shock spring, Girvin ODS shock, two Rockshox SID XC rear shocks, Dirt Works dual-rate Manitou TPC fork spring kit, Risse Genesis shock, Amp rear springs, Rockshox Judy Yellow, Quadra yellow, Mag gold braces, Clark Kent Mag/Indy/Quadra rear brace kit, Judy XC and Manitou 4 Sliders, various Manitou crowns and steerers, Brodie Manitou and Mag fork braces, Adventure Components Manitou brace, and some NOS Manitou 1998 elastomer fork kits.

Back