Alpinestars Cromega frame/fork/headset/ft mech SOLD

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
decided to sell my alpinestars frameset, i've itched that e-stay scratch and i'm building something else so i nicked the groupset off it for that, so before it gets beaten up in the garage i think it's time to move it on.

sizes are

seat tube c-t 19"
top tube c-c 22"
headset is 1 1/4
seatpost size is 26.8mm, well there is a shim in there to this size that i am including

i will also include a dx front mech specific to the frame aswel as the headset which was bought new for this frame, also included is an alpinestars handlebar stem which is about 140mm long

this frame and fork was powder coated white a while ago and has stickers by Gil on top, it's still pretty damn good condition wise, a couple of small cable rubs and a couple of small grazes where i knocked it over, although they aren't bad.

£120 posted

i am off work the next 3 days so can post it quite quickly if needed which will be some form of recorded post

here's some pics :D

IMG_1706 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_1704 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_1703 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_1702 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_1701 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_1700 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_1699 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_1698 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

Re: Alpinestars Cromega frames/fork/headset/front mech

afraid not, it would de value the package :)

after confirming posted price to germany for Linseneintopf at his request i have had no reply from him so i assume it was too much,

so have a bump as it's still for sale

:D

thought i'd bump this, to get the quote mentioned above i have already packed the frame up, so anyone wants it and it's ready to go!

will consider offers if they are sensible!

Latest posts

Back