Can't get better than Kwik Sh*t?

Dont get me started on Autoglass

The numpty who fitted my replacement windscreen snapped the pollen filter housing causing my car to leak like a sieve in the passenger footwell. He also snapped all the brackets off the cowling around the bottom of the windscreen so simply applied a liberal amount of sealant causing a right mess :roll:

Best part of this saga is I have to go to them to get it fixed this afternoon. They awere quite happy to come to my workplace in the 1st place to balls it up?!

Having said that i'm quite lucky as my dad is a ford mechanic of 40 odd years experience - bar body work & windscreens I dont get a rough deal :)

Watch out for the hidden small print charges too :twisted: like to dispose of you old tyre =££ and so on :twisted:

John":2vsl67bx said:
Will start with the local manager and go up from there until I have satisfaction :twisted:

So, whats the latest with the numpties??

tintin40":669o1p83 said:
Watch out for the hidden small print charges too :twisted: like to dispose of you old tyre =££ and so on :twisted:

Re-cycling tyres in an environmentally friendly way is not cheap, that is why they charge for it, someone has to collect all the scrap casings, take them to a re-cycler where they are cutup and the steel extracted or used to fuel cement kiln etc etc none of which is cheap, the cement kiln near Birmingham cost 100's of millions £ to get built, you could always chuck it a hedge that would cost you nothing.

Environmental disposal charges of there for a reason, to preserve and protect our environment. And yes you have hit a nerve :evil:

Back