96 YO EDDY Green fade

Grannygrinder":2d9fa2a2 said:
Very nice :cool:
What diametre is the seatpost QR? I think Salsa ones are available in green?

34.9 collar. Would love an holey RINGLE or the elusive Cook Bros type

I still havent updated this post or added the new pictures with more green parts :facepalm:

Coming SOON!!!!

Re: 96 YO EDDY

clockworkgazz":2wb64x8j said:
yeah great yo- you've made it your own and as has been said, great paint job, very light too :cool:

curious gazz, you wrote "great paintjob", is this not original? i'm asking because i don't know but i thought this was a paint design they did back in the day, seem to remember seeing this design but purple and silver on the 10th anniversary.

does look great though either way, i like the silver metal flake look aswel as the deepness of the green.

:)

The paintjob is a re-spray and was needed :facepalm: The frame was well used and had a few scars to prove it! I based the paint on the 92 10th anniversary but obviously purple changed to green. I had not seen it done before and went for it.

This bike has been in the hands of a professional photographer for a few months so i had better pick it up. I should have some decent quality images for here soon.

i have to say then that i am very impressed with the paint then, looks really good, who did it? :cool:

slimjoe":1tpn105i said:
file.php

I have to say it again, I'm in love with this Yo Eddy with lovely colour :cool: ...the thin BOI is even more beautiful than Yo Eddy fork.

Back