Saturday 14th September - Meet up at Hook Norton

matthew71":33rgemh1 said:
so who,s idea was it to put the ride on at the same time as the peak ride? surely this will limit the numbers who turn up

happy to change if required....need to check with Robin though....can't see a reason why both can't run on the same day. Are you thinking of taking up off-road riding again Matt?

28th / 29th September?

three are so far happy with original date , Matt has yet to say if he is actually doing either ride so keep it I say unless there is a massive surge of complaints with I doubt :LOL: :LOL:

daj":1hj9a3lo said:
three are so far happy with original date , Matt has yet to say if he is actually doing either ride so keep it I say unless there is a massive surge of complaints with I doubt :LOL: :LOL:

Spoken like a true moderator!!

Sounds good to me...

grumpycommuter":20lqfxyq said:
daj":20lqfxyq said:

Spoken like a true moderator!!

Sounds good to me...

I'm not cool enough to be a moderator !! I'm a knoberator :cool:

I am happy to keep with the original date, let's not over complicate things. This is a great chance to meet up and have a chin wag/beer or two/cheese sarnie/take the piff of pikers and then ride home.

I don't do knobbly bits but if I did they wouldn't be wasted on black hoops on a bouncy bike.

bobbinogs":2t2v1uh9 said:
I am happy to keep with the original date, let's not over complicate things. This is a great chance to meet up and have a chin wag/beer or two/cheese sarnie/take the piff of pikers and then ride home.

I don't do knobbly bits but if I did they wouldn't be wasted on black hoops on a bouncy bike.

Here here!! :cool:

bobbinogs":h36fzi9t said:

Original date it is then!

I dont really go in for all the 'signature at the bottom of each post' thing but i am so temped to use Robin's eloquent description of MTB's :)

Evening All,

I have got a voucher for a tour of Hook Norton's brewery somewhere. I'll have a rummage if anyone wants it.

It's about 50m from me to the Pear Tree, which is just my sort of distance. The trouble is with the 50m back again which I fear is not.

Even so, still two weeks to get some practice in. :roll:

Ken

Back