Frame Identification Ideas Needed?

orangetom

Dirt Disciple
Im currently looking to carry out a build on the frame that is pictured in the links below. Im hoping that someone may be able to shed some light onto who the frame builder could be. The Seat stays are very unique and would be a possible clue. I know that the frame and fork numbers match up. This number being 2013 with a number 10 stamped below. this was located on fork steerer. The frame is also stamped with a number 10 and matching 2013 on the bb shell. There are no headbadge holes in headtube. There are pump pegs located on the lefthand side of the bike running down from the seat tube to the bb shell. There is really good chrome finish on the frame. Im hoping that someone on here may of had one of these frames or may regognise the seat stays. It would be great to gain some further knowledge on this frame. Please see link below

http://s481.photobucket.com/user/orange ... 2446801867

Very shiny :D Looks quite modern for some reason.........a bit Woodrup (ish) are the brake bridges countersunk for allen key brake bolts?

Shaun

Hi, I was thinking more about where the brakes attach. The photobucket pics on my laptop are about 25mm across so are a little tricky to see...

Shaun

Bang goes the theory of a new frame done in a very classical style..............blimey that chrome looks good :D

Better pics might help.

Shaun

Back