Another 15.5" 1992 Marin Palisades Trail - Essex or Devon

Exeter Man

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
It's time for this to go and make way for future projects.

1992 Marin Palisades Trail, 15.5" c-c - sort of a small-medium.

All original parts, except for tyres, tubes, and maybe pedals - not sure on that last one. Onza bar ends have been added. I did a 70% job on it when I stripped and rebuilt it, so there is plenty of potential to get it looking better than it does now. Hubs would benefit from a service, and the bottom bracket is a little crunchy. The front mech needs adjusting a little, but other than that everything is fully operational. Hopefully you can get a sense of the condition from the photographs, but I can provide more details and photographs if you need them. There are quite a few paint chips on the seat stays, which aren't really showing in the pictures.

Looking for £60 collected.

Ideally collection from Leigh-on-Sea in Essex, but Exeter or Barnstaple in Devon are also possibilities if you're patient. I might be open to a meet-half-way thing depending on variables and negotiation.

Regards

Re: Another 15.5" 1992 Marin Palisades Trail - Essex or Devo

Hi,

if only i was not going away soon

and i live in southend on sea

Thanks

whayne":elh0n741 said:
Hi,

if only i was not going away soon

and i live in southend on sea

Thanks
If you did fancy the bike, I would cut you a special deal to see this gone by the end of tomorrow afternoon ;-)

Regards

Still available, for a newly reduced £60 collected :D

Regards

How soon could it be collected from Barnstaple? Maybe interested if its not too long?

Wavejumper":2py5sk09 said:
How soon could it be collected from Barnstaple? Maybe interested if its not too long?
Ooh, that's a shame - I travelled back to Devon last night and could have bought it with me. The next opportunity to get the bike to Exeter would be the weekend after next. I work in Barnstaple, so I could bring it up with me two weeks today, Monday 9th September at the earliest, or any time after that to suit you.

Regards

Bummer. Probably doesn't work but thanks anyway. Let me know if you decide to post then?

It's collection only I'm afraid Wavejumper. Hope that you find something else in time.

Regards

Back