Ebay - Jack Taylor Seller

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Ebay - Jack Taylor Seller Warning

Yep I'll do it too.

Just done the link, sale ended seller has no more items. :evil:

bugloss":dvh0r5hq said:
Yep I'll do it too.

Just done the link, sale ended seller has no more items. :evil:

Thanks for the attempt :)

47p2 got in with a question before the end but heard nothing back. I'll update if there are any developments!

I think that is terrible to let you bid and not supply the goods. They should have put a reserve price that they would accept. I hope you get the bike! Did you pay for it already?

cant ride now":etgkvbjw said:
I think that is terrible to let you bid and not supply the goods. They should have put a reserve price that they would accept. I hope you get the bike! Did you pay for it already?

Yep, its all paid for although if there's no bike I'll get a refund from Paypal eventually. I've heard about things like this happening on Ebay just never had a problem myself before now :?

Hmm well it seems such a waste of time. I am wary of ebay because of this sort of thing happening. I was going to put my bike up on there but am trying others ways to sell it first.

I hope you get the frame as opposed to the refund.

Good luck with it.

But most ebayers are ok. It's just a few who take the P..s that ruin it.

bugloss":3lcqiy6r said:

Yes I agree. I have just looked and this seller has 100% feedback. So there could be a valid reason for this i.e. they could be on holiday or even sick. Time will tell.

cant ride now":5hwfcd4e said:
bugloss":5hwfcd4e said:

Yes I agree. I have just looked and this seller has 100% feedback. So there could be a valid reason for this i.e. they could be on holiday or even sick. Time will tell.

Looks like you are right. I've finally had a message, it seems the seller has been away on a company team building exercise, camping, no laptops, no phones. They thought they specified a 5 day dispatch. Hopefully, the bike will land Tuesday :)

Back