1 1/8 headset and forks, 7 speed shifter

dav101

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
hi all, im currently building a bike for a friend from what parts I have lying about just so he has something to ride but im short of said 3 items
only criteria is i'd prefer a trigger shifter or thumbie and the forks need at least a 170mm steerer and all items need to be cheap,
or free ;)
I have a few other spare bits lying about so if you need something and want to swap ask and ill see what I have

thanks, dave

If you just want a generic pair of forks, I have a pair of cromo forks here.. 1-1/8" unthreaded and about 200mm

They could do with a lick of spray paint but other than that all good and only £12 posted UK

I have blue RST 381EL forks, headset like new, think is M Part one but definitely cartridge bearings, and 7 speed gripshift if any use? Post on forks would be expensive though!

Shifter was karma to me so yours if you want it, headset a fiver posted, forks don't know, a fiver plus post? Or what you got to swap!!

(Forks are lovely and smooth for what they are, but heavy, obviously!)

I have a ritchey logic headset that could do with a rub down and a spray?
How about £4 posted. I can get some pics if you're interested.

just waiting to see if the lad would prefer sus or rigid, so will let you guys know whats what by tonight
thanks, dave

Got a STX rapidfires 3x7 - SL-MC37
Could post them for 16GBp (as a recordered)if they're any good for You

OP, do you want some threaded RSTs with matching headset and a mint 7 speed trigger? Can do the lot posted for £35!

Back