Any recommendations for a comfy retro saddle....??

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The History Man":2zg8ogn9 said:
Couple of fizik vitesse on ebay at present. The one with best offer you can get for £17.50 plus postage. Thats what he countered me with. ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161091589032? ... 1432.l2649

always found the fizik saddles longer and thinner than most so if that fits you go for it.and have you ever looked at a rolls saddle?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The History Man":2gb2fhc8 said:
Couple of fizik vitesse on ebay at present. The one with best offer you can get for £17.50 plus postage. Thats what he countered me with. ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161091589032? ... 1432.l2649

always found the fizik saddles longer and thinner than most so if that fits you go for it.and have you ever looked at a rolls saddle?

Thanks for all your help and suggestions guys and girls, am leaning towards the Fizik or San Marco....or a Charge....lol!

First though I'm going to try another saddle I have with a tad more padding, then fiddle with nose down a bit/back on the rails a bit, see what luck I have. With the possibility of another GT on the way, I'm really feeling the need for a WTB of some description on one of the two of them, so I should get chance then to experiment further... :roll:

I've always found the Vetta SL to be quite comfy. Not armchair comfy but non-the-less more comfortable than a flite.. Lighter too.

Rich

Back