Retrobike rides and events 2013

elPedro666":r6btsgw1 said:
I'm picturing the RetroBike private jet now! :LOL:

No private jets, this seems more in keeping...just think of the amount of faffing required. :D :D :D

Attachments

• those-magnificent-men-in-their-flying-machines-movie-poster-1965-1020435257.jpg
    those-magnificent-men-in-their-flying-machines-movie-poster-1965-1020435257.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 17,322
drystonepaul":22yqyatn said:
There was always talk of the RetroBike Chinook.

It never really took off though...

Mods please, is there not a rule against this level of punnage?

Oh dear, somebody needs to berry this thread before people pick up on it and it flies out of control!

hi guys im new here but im intrested if you guys do any thing as far down as the isle of wight i used to ride many years ago but drifted away after a massive off which resulted in major surgery and 6 months off work but now ive just bought a project to work on and looking to regain my fitness and my faith in the off road stuff

coolwill99":aq1xr0ut said:
hi guys im new here but im intrested if you guys do any thing as far down as the isle of wight i used to ride many years ago but drifted away after a massive off which resulted in major surgery and 6 months off work but now ive just bought a project to work on and looking to regain my fitness and my faith in the off road stuff

I believe they do ride on the Isle of Wight, they've certainly mentioned it a lot of times over the years.
The South East area group probably run them there so have a chat with them viewforum.php?f=35

I'm confused... this is the SE thread according to the forum link at the top of the page. Is there a different thread for SE riders to find who's riding where and when?

Back