1996 Kona Hahanna - Project Eat My Dirt

Re: 1995 Kona Hahanna - Project Eat My Dirt

I'm fairly certain this is a 96 Rob, my mrs has the same one :)

MiniNinjaRob":kmdr02qs said:
Don't know what colour the new frame should be painted in!!

We are thinking black with green decals..........
What about white with black and green decals...? Black might look a bit dark. The forks are orange - need to consider that too.

I could do a bit of Photoshopping to try colours before it goes to the powder coaters if you like.

I'm not spraying a Kona white. It's like having a white car, everyone has one!

MiniNinjaRob":2dj3xbi0 said:
I'm not spraying a Kona white. It's like having a white car, everyone has one!
Ah. No white then? Not even if it'll look good?! Glossy, bright white? I could even keep it away from any kind of dirt in order to keep it clean and shiny!!

...OK, what about green with black decals then?

You had better luck with your seatpost than me!, I have a hahanna that was identical to yours in the 1st pic, condition aswell.

Took it to work, soaked the post for a day, put the saddle clamp in my bench vice and twisted the frame.........no joy, had no option but to use heat in the end.

I've gone raw steel on mine, but even though its cliche I love konas in white....do it !

So my friend popped back to Scotland for a week and said he'd be bringing some stuff back to go on the bike. Including some brakes which had been left at his parents by his brother.

I wasn't expecting much to be honest. So you can imagine my surprise when he turned up with these today.

null_zpsac268d20.jpg

:shock:

Back