Yellow Clockwork

Hanson Lane. Of course.
Wasn't Pelion where they moved too ? Near Dean Clough.

Anyway.

This frame looks ace but I'm out.

Did you ever work on the white pink fade ones ?
One of those would be cool.

I don't remember the pink white clock works, from memory there were some pinkier prestiges. The yellow just looked like a sun bleached orange white. I can't tell you how horrid the green purple frame looked, though I seem to remember green and silver made an appearance too. A lot of the experimental schemes just got dipped and powder coated as demand for the black and silver ones increased. There is a stunning purple orange on eBay now somewhere, just right for the missus but alas too far away.

I'm sorry to say the Royal Fail managed to lose the one in the link and I never got my hands on it. They tried to deliver when I was out twice so I rang and told them I'd drive to Leeds and collect it and for them not to return to sender. They said fine and said they had it in the depot. When I went for it the lady couldn't find it, even though the computer said it was there. It just vanished. Such a shame for such a rare beast. :(

I remember seeing the yellow/white and pink/white bitd at the original Airevalley Cycles. Happy days. :cool:

Fml. You're kidding ?!
That's a damn shame.

Something that I'd sent to Germany ended up in a huge Royal Mail warehouse in Ireland. The Germans had covered my return address up with a sticker so it just got dumped back to this huge warehouse. Have ou tried going through their (awful) phone system. When I eventually spoke to humans they were really helpful and I got it back.

Anyone owning up to this one?
Thought I had it at £236 but was sniped.
Looking at the bidding I'm not sure if I've been shilled
Winner with only 1 feedback bid £20,£25,£155 then came back in at last second. hmmmm

Back