JMC FSR on eBay.

Please someone on here buy this, It over my budget now :-(. Sickening to think this piece of history may just go to who's got the most money and not to somewhere for all to enjoy. For about an hour I had a dream of having this bike and all you lot coming to my place to see it touch it have a little ride even, but then it jumped up to over a £1000 :-(.

Davev333":3bzt7u4j said:
(. Sickening to think this piece of history may just go to who's got the most money and not to somewhere for all to enjoy. -(.

Why can't the person with the most money enjoy it as much as someone with less?

Considering where the money is going to end up I don't really care who buys it or what they do with it as long as they pay many thousands for it so the children benefiting from the sale have a better start in life.

I think tonight will be the first time I buy the lottery for years, as its the only way I'll be able to afford it.

had the biggest bid ive ever put on ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and still not winning!!ffs, bank managers number please...;)

ridevintagemtb":3fgye36j said:
Davev333":3fgye36j said:
(. Sickening to think this piece of history may just go to who's got the most money and not to somewhere for all to enjoy. -(.

It's unlikely anyone bidding here isn't a retro fan, charity or not, and fully understanding its significance within our niche little hobby. the bike will be going to a good home wherever it ends up........the only question is would it be bought for displaying or for riding?........either way, it's all for a good cause.
...It would be great to think that on a warm summers afternoon next year, somewhere in the uk, 20 or so of us lot are stood round it, poking at it with our left hand, whilst holding one of spence's beers with our right...... :D

feetabix":6nhqpf9g said:
ridevintagemtb":6nhqpf9g said:
Davev333":6nhqpf9g said:

It's unlikely anyone bidding here isn't a retro fan, charity or not, and fully understanding its significance within our niche little hobby. the bike will be going to a good home wherever it ends up........the only question is would it be bought for displaying or for riding?........either way, it's all for a good cause.
...It would be great to think that on a warm summers afternoon next year, somewhere in the uk, 20 or so of us lot are stood round it, poking at it with our left hand, whilst holding one of spence's beers with our right...... :D

amen to that....just dont tell the wife im bidding lol

Which is worse, riding the bike and potentially trashing it in a stupid crash, or having it hung on a wall? Not sure of the right answer myself, but I'd be gutted, and feel slightly disrespectful if I wrote the bike off just hitting a water bar wrong, or something daft and mundane like that.

Back