Which flashing front light please?

:D Which one?

It must be around 95ish and goes with this which I just ordered a new mount for.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 196
If you like style though, you really should look at something like the knog blinder, front and rear even if USB charging. All that really means is you plug it into the wall and/or use phone charger to top it up.
Much easier than batteries, then top it up at work etc if you need to.

MADJEZ":1bixcd6k said:
The History Man":1bixcd6k said:
MADJEZ":1bixcd6k said:
Got one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/High-Power-5w ... 20d6b81605
Great light/torch/flasher. Take AAA (buy them by the ton in Poundland).

$(KGrHqZ,!hoE+EFLYFIPBP5-4nl(Sg~~60_12.JPG

Cree? West Drayton province? :LOL:

Mine came from Hong Kong/China. Pretty good quality (as good as Leyzne), had well over a year still going strong.

They are good for the price but the quality is nowhere near that of Leyzne. They aren't cree either. For a fiver they are great little torches/bike lights but you can't compare them with real Cree powered lights costing ten times more.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Surely not? :LOL:

Worth a punt. Buy cheap, buy twice.

And in this case, five times before you spend the same as a lezyne.

JamesM":bh7v3f9h said:
I found the flashing mode on those to be much dimmer than the contant mode.

..er that's cos they're not on all the time... :p

They are great for being seen and seeing on normal roads but since I live out in the pitch black countryside you need something like this to see where you're going.

$(KGrHqR,!n0E63WBWpP0BO9Ijr!)!g~~60_35.JPG

The History Man":1la5fmw6 said:
Surely not? :LOL:

Worth a punt. Buy cheap, buy twice.

And in this case, five times before you spend the same as a lezyne.

Yeah but a 300 lumen Lezyne will be 6 times brighter :LOL:

MADJEZ":k4x258jj said:
JamesM":k4x258jj said:

What I meant was, when in flashing mode the LED doesnt light up anywhere near as brightly as it does when in constant mode. It's not too bad when the batteries are tip top but once they've been used a bit the brightness and frequency of the flashing mode seems to drop right off.

JamesM":2dbs8nnn said:
MADJEZ":2dbs8nnn said:
JamesM":2dbs8nnn said:

What I meant was, when in flashing mode the LED doesnt light up anywhere near as brightly as it does when in constant mode. It's not too bad when the batteries are tip top but once they've been used a bit the brightness and frequency of the flashing mode seems to drop right off.

I was joking ! I don't think any light will give you much visibility in flashing mode that's why most people have 2 lights. One to see and a flashy to be seen.

I shall evaluate my first venture with a view to perchance, purchasing another.

Shipped already, from west Drayton :LOL:

Back