Shimano 100GS

thomas

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Im looking to replace my front and rear mech if anyone has any 100GS one kicking about in good nic. Mine are fully functional but logos are gone :(

around 1991/2 ish period

:evil: lol. thanks for that :D
I know its low end stuff but i wanna keep my ride original. And it seems to be like rocking horse shit to get hold of.

is it really that difficult to find? crap - I might need a new rear 100gs mech for my giant. dont care if its low end, its been fine for me and Im not gentle on the poor bike.

everything on the bike is 100gs and really want to keep it that way. but i may fall back on you if i cant get one. cheers fella.

why not upgrade. My first mountain bike was a department store McKinley with 100GS. It was flat black with neon orange bars and fork. The feature was the chromoly fork... haha, it was a tank.

Dont want to upgrade as i want this pure and original. Ive got many other rides. Kona kula full xtr, kona koa full xt etc. But this ones different. Its a 1991 marin stinson and the the rarety of the bike itself is special enough. It just a mission for me really. And when i have completed it, i will find another project and set myself new tasks for that.

so 100 gs anyone ? :D

i've dived deep and have located a full 100 gs group if you are interested (except hubs). front/rear mechs, chainset, stis, levers and cantis, all on a bike that has never been used.

let me know if you want it, price will be very fair!

really only wanted the mechs :eek: but i understand it all comes as a group. does it?
How much for the set or just the mechs if you'd split. :D :D

Back