Official Retrobike Moutain Mayhem Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm

thinking of adding a bit of fun to the proccedings howabout a pint of guiness a lap :LOL: .comeing with hyundi accent with trailer and 6 man tent [also doubles up as water proof workshop]shall i bring me gazebo

Re: mm

nobby the sheep":1tv6l3pa said:
thinking of adding a bit of fun to the proccedings howabout a pint of guiness a lap

I'm going to comeaccross as being a boring f4rt, but strap a number on my bike and the red mist descends.....I get serious and ride to the best of my ability!

Space for a car and a 2 man dome tent please.

Will be there Friday trying to araneg a appoinment with a customer close to the race site so i can be there around lunch time on the friday if not it may be later on in the afternoon.

nobby the sheep":1yg3ip9a said:
me to was only feeling the water to get an idea of the type of people i will be rideing with :oops:

well ,I do like Guiness ;)

I hope to arrive AM-ish on Friday - Leaving thursday after teatime, kip around manchester and up at sunrise to beat brummie rushhours, I might need a kip when I get there :) .

I'll need space for a Touran and maybe a small tent if the car camping doesn't look comfy enough.

How many of us are going in total? Could be a big camp - Do we have a flag or anything similar?

nobby the sheep":19g3f38o said:
me to was only feeling the water to get an idea of the type of people i will be rideing with :oops:

Quite.
Looks like our team are all going to be in it to win it. Cool :)
Best get some training in. We won't win, but won't stop me trying ;) Get in the spaff.
Second is not an option... :twisted:

Have you all got RB jerseys?

gump":14zpin3h said:

Just the 1 :(

Are there going to be retrobike race team T shirts available? I saw Ed Ed's at Wales and I want one!! :cool:

Pickle":2m4y1683 said:
gump":2m4y1683 said:

Just the 1 :(

Are there going to be retrobike race team T shirts available? I saw Ed Ed's at Wales and I want one!! :cool:

I only have 2, so gonna get smelly :D

Will check with the Guvnor on T's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back