29/09 DROPS-Blackwall Smokes, Ritchey Pro Stem, SPD, CHEAP!

TheJackel2013

Retro Guru
I have a bunch of parts for sale, including some bargains. I'm negotiable on pricing for this bunch of parts. Don't be afraid to toss me an offer. I may heckle you if it is too ridiculous though :p Payment by Paypal 'gift' or Paypal +4%, buyer's choice. Prices below do not include shipping. Items ship out of Belgium and postage costs to UK, Germany, France is as follows:

Less than 350g = 8 GBP
350g to 1 kg = 12 GBP
1-2 kg = 16 GBP

1) A pair of Panaracer Smoke Blackwalls, Original, not re-release. These are in remarkable shape for the age. Sidewalls have no issues and are still supple. Rubber has the start of some age cracks around each tread block, but nothing serious. I've done a few rides on them with no issues. Tread is good depth, and they still grip like mad. £25 for the pair. SOLD

2) A New old stock (NOS) Ritchey Pro stem in 1 1/8" and 11cms long. It weighs 160 grams. Takes 25.4 bars. £10 SOLD

3) Not too retro, but I thought I would advertise here for those looking for a bargain. Get a NOS pair old 505 SPD pedals with cleats included for the price of just cleats at the LBS. £13 SOLD

4) Also not too retro, but useful for your build if you just need something to tide you over while you look for a Paul's or use it on your girlfriend's build. A Shimano M570 LX derailleur in very, very good condition. Pulleys like new. minor scratches only. £8 SOLD

Re: 29/09 DROPS-Blackwall Smokes, Ritchey Pro Stem, SPD, CHE

Hi ,
I'd like the pedals please , pm sent .

Re: 29/09 DROPS-Blackwall Smokes, Ritchey Pro Stem, SPD, CHE

... and the smokes ! :facepalm:
Mike

Back