"92/93" Sworks steel Stumjumper FSR/Judy Carbon/M900 parts

Re: "92/93" Sworks steel Stumjumper FSR/Judy Carbon/M900 par

Okay $240 (plus shipping) for the cranks, cassette and brakes as a package deal and I'm keeping the XTR rear for one of my own bikes..

Thanks from Ecosse to USA to you for the careful packaging and quick turnaround time - would be most happy to deal with you anytime! :D

A huge thanks for very successful transaction on the frame. It was a fantastic introduction to buying from the retrobike classifieds.

Okay the cranks are sold and I think the canti's/cassette/chain are to pending on shipping quote..

Oh I also have a bunch of high end wheel QR's, but i'm having problems with the internet at this moment...

To give you a idea this is how my "spare storage" looks like, in short I have tons of stuff, mostly current but for sure some vintage..
photo%282%29-XL.jpg

Finally I got some Iphone pictures uploaded to Smugmug, man slow connections suck ass..

photo-L.jpg

photo%283%29-L.jpg

Is a shame the rear wheel was replace, since I bet you it was build on a Duraace hub too.
photo%281%29-L.jpg

The crappy replacement wheel.
photo%282%29-L.jpg

Now for some close ups..

The chainstay shows some "Chainsuck" but is not so bad, funny considering the U-brake was suppose to help mitigate that..
IMG_4979-L.jpg

The XT long cage rear is scratch up but perfectly straight..
IMG_4980-L.jpg

Shimano "600" headset..
IMG_4981-L.jpg

The saddest part of the whole bike are the DX top mount shifters (reason why I offer a upgrade to the pretty XT's)
photo-L.jpg

The crankset is 175mm XT and the rings are in really great shape (I was cleaning them when I took the picture)
photo%281%29-L.jpg

Back