Frame sale: Funk, Nuke Proof, Manitou HT, Mantis UPDATED

mr_ship

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Fat Chance Fan
Feedback
View
Some frames for the short of leg :LOL: Any questions, please drop me a PM. Payment by PP gift only. Cheers.

1) NOS Funk, probably a '92 or '93, bought from Jeff in Singapore. Complete with colour matched Funk fork.
14" c to c seat tube
16" c to top seat tube
21" c to c toptube

£675 posted to UK

2) Nuke Proof Titanium, 1994. A toughie to part with. The first frame I bought when I got into this retro malarky. Built by Nuke proof in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Rides really great and the geometry makes it really comfortable. Around 3.5lbs if I remember correctly. Serial number 156. Plenty of pics here
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=80031&hilit=nuke
I've got the roach head badge somewhere although its lost a leg.

14" c to c seat tube
17.5" c to top seat tube
21.5" c to c toptube

£375 posted to UK

4) 16" Manitou Hardtail. Uncracked! Will include front mech, seatpost, stem and turquoise Chris King headset. Great condition. I was only going to change the top tube decals. Got it from France a few years ago. It's a '93 but the serial number has been "erased" in a previous life. £300 posted to UK

SOLD

1)Yeti Pro FRO, not exactly sure of the year. Maybe 1995. Serial number 02860. Will come with 1 1/4" (almost) colour matched Accutrax fork. It was running V's originally and latterly cantis with a rear hanger. Bought it for Mrs Ship but she didn't like it :roll:

13.5" c to c seat tube
15" c to top seat tube
21.5" c to c toptube

£400 SOLD

3) 1995 Mantis pro Floater. Fancy a project? Had intended stripping this, repowdering, etc, etc but don't have the time with too many other projects on the go.
Its 16" C-C, 18" C-T, 22" top tube. Paintwork is in poor shape and the rear canti hanger has been hacked off. Shock probably needs servicing/changing but you can still get them from Risse. £110 posted to UK.

Re: NOS Funk

:shock: That is seriously nice!

........if your MtnGoat WTR is going to show up next I'll take it :D

Re: Frame sale: Funk, Yeti, Nuke Proof Ti

More frames added. Will be adding a 16" Manitou HT next week.

That PRO FRO has 24pouces name all over it!

This is the first time I've ever wished I wasn't 6'.

I'll have the funk fork OR the Accu Fork if they are long enough and if you split - unlikely but would love either for my funk frame. Yes I see a repaint exercise but PM me if you can split.

benbonty":tz1h6tq6 said:
That PRO FRO has 24pouces name all over it!

This is the first time I've ever wished I wasn't 6'.

You are cruel !!!
I recognize some interest for that frame :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back