anyone having issues with ebay?

alanf":7qpo2h3b said:
yep its screwed up! cant log in via app! tells me no network connection or timed out and I have to log in again, on pc it just keeps logging me out...

Still getting this on Ipad but just bought via PC so it must be the app version :cry:

I'm not even in your country. Ebay.de has the same problems right now. Maybe someone with a little hacking skills who was not amused about the paypal fees wanted to get his message across. :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Router re-boot has totally sorted out all the problems for me. Hardware re-boot btw ie, leaving the router switched off for at least 30 seconds before re-booting.

maybe it wasnt just my computer (laptop is dying a slow and painful death :LOL: )

thought it was strange that chrome and IE both didnt work. normally its one or the other. touch wood its been fine since. though havent checked my watch list yet.

Back