1960's REW Reynolds

Hi my Grandpa worked for R.E.W reynolds and we have some of the transfers from the 60's bikes would any of you guys be interested in them at all? let me know :)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,178
Thanks lucy i have sent a pm and email i hope im not to late.

Morksmith and biggs682 it would be great if you could add a couple of pics of your bikes to this thread.

billso":4rsl77t6 said:
Thanks lucy i have sent a pm and email i hope im not to late.

Morksmith and biggs682 it would be great if you could add a couple of pics of your bikes to this thread.

ok think i still have some pics , Both bikes sold now . This is the last one sold a few months ago .

i often see an elderley gent on a pale blue one locally but never get the chance to stop and speak to him

Attachments

• REW.JPG
    REW.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,053

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,050
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi guys, we have decided after much deliberation that Grandpa's bike needs to go to a good home, we were keeping it for sentimental reasons, but its no good, it needs to be ridden! I have popped it on ebay so if anyone fancies giving it a good home we would be very pleased! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/R-E-W-Reynold ... 1382043693?

Attachments

• R E W Reynolds Bike (5).jpg
    R E W Reynolds Bike (5).jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 931
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That bike has a lot going for it, in great condition for its age (presumably original paintwork?) and some good components.

It's my sort of size too.

I might have to put it on my watch list........................................

Back