Transition Klunker

Have scored 2 of these, extremely stoked. Thank you Transition. A good day topped off with the arrival of a mint Garry Fisher Tassarja for clients to ride, retro biking hire is here.

dkdaz":1naw3vri said:
A Klunker challenge sounds sweet.

The Transition rep did say they would be organising some events themselves, but I guess nothing has come of it.

I have a meeting with the Redbull pr team next week, this is what I am bringing to thetable. ;) ;)

The PR team need some lessons in basic social etiquette, I decided to cut the meeting short in agreement with my project partner (who is a highly experienced company director) especially as we learnt just how environmentally unsound redbull is as a corporation. We spent the evening riding the Klunkers, it's great to see a guy in his late 50's having a laugh.

Great thread! Love to see the finished video too :cool:

I have a little 1967 (I think) Schwinn Speedster (24" wheel) with a 2 speed kickback coaster hub, scary as hell with its slick tyres and equally slick pedals - reckon it'd be a riot in the woods though with a pair of sharkbites and some decent knobblies (super hard to find 24 x 1 3/8 S5/S6 in anything other than street tread though).

mamadirt":18v7zheq said:
Great thread! Love to see the finished video too :cool:

I have a little 1967 (I think) Schwinn Speedster (24" wheel) with a 2 speed kickback coaster hub, scary as hell with its slick tyres and equally slick pedals - reckon it'd be a riot in the woods though with a pair of sharkbites and some decent knobblies (super hard to find 24 x 1 3/8 S5/S6 in anything other than street tread though).

have you tried sending an email to this guy http://www.clunkers.net/index.html he's super friendly and a wealth of knowledge, being who he is.

Latest posts

Back