my bike got stolen, can anyone reccomend better locks ??

got photos wich were posted on here before it got nicked and theyve got copies of them, if they dont bring it back then yeah ill go round and get it, not even worth £10 but its MY bike and i want it back. well see what happens soon enough

What, because of my link or before ? :D

I got one today (last in local store) and my brother got himself one and me my second from his local store :D

Good deal on a abus d lock with cable from EBC coming soon - should be 40 something and down to 19.99 starting 10:00 am this Saturday :D

WD :D

WD Pro":13d4ap2c said:
What, because of my link or before ? :D

I got one today (last in local store) and my brother got himself one and me my second from his local store :D

Good deal on a abus d lock with cable from EBC coming soon - should be 40 something and down to 19.99 starting 10:00 am this Saturday :D

WD :D
i got them the other day and couldnt for the life of me remember what they were called and theyre now happily sitting at the bottom of a box along with some parts for the mtrax lol :D

they seem solid, ive had a quick try at breaking them how the local bike thieving scum would and theyve not budged. getting a bit of thick chain from wilko tmoz and a good padlock next week.

ok, truth be known, where ever I go, my bike comes in, with me :|

IMAG0529_zpsa1d3a153.jpg

gonna do a post in project thread for the damage report - a bit of it but hopefully ill get her sorted ready for a ride to Birmingham soon :)

Back