Steel frame or complete

I have a 56 frame with mahusive stem and post to get around the reach/back issue at 6'3". Gets slated but works for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 297
Here's my current set up. It's 56cm ctc square with a 145mm head tube. I am happy with this but as a second bike I was wanting to gain a little more height at the front so that the stem wasn't on the limit and the post wouldn't be on its limit too. I had a prolapsed disc and had surgery to trim it 3 years ago this November. It's was my lower lumbar area. I have always ridden 55cm effective top tube bikes, but they tended to be more modern with gran fondo geometry which meant a taller head tube. I like older bikes more than modern stuff, that's why we are here. I fancy some thing nice a bit fancy maybe. I would like a 753 sbdu, colnago, de rosa, etc . But there are nice things out there which may not have the name but definitely have the build quality and flare, so i am open to ideas.

I ll take a fresh picture tonight as the ones I have won't load, too big a file

I've got this which I'm ready to move on now?

max_01.JPG

Could do this frameset for next to nothing if any use and am passing Hexham this weekend, or next week.

top tube 56cm, but headtube only around 110 but you could maybe use a raised stem?

Most components destined for skip but frameset is ok £20

Back