White Industries ENO Cranks & Paul Touring Cantis

benbonty

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Having a bit of a clearout of some very nice parts that are sitting around and not doing much!

1st up is a full set (front & rear) of Paul Components touring cantilever brakes in black ano. These are in excellent condition with no marks or damage whatsoever. they were fitted to my cross bike which I only rode twice! I also have a new set of Moon units in black to match, I never fitted these. Brakes are £82 an end and Moon Units £31 new so I'm looking for £120 posted in the UK for the lot or £100 for the brakes alone.

2nd is a beautiful set of White Industries ENO cranks in silver and 180mm arm. Complete with a lightly worn ring fitted and a brand new spare. These are, in mine and many others' opinions, the best cranks out there and I'm only selling as I have just bought the 175mm version. In the shops, bare cranks are £164.99 and rings are £29.99 each. I'm looking for £125 posted in the UK for these or swap for a equal condition 175mm version of these or Middleburn RS8 X-type.

3rd to go, a pair of silver Raceface Turbine LP Forged cranks. Not mint aesthetically, but pretty nice, tapers and threads are great and the spacers are included too. I'm looking for £45 posted in the UK.

Photos of everything will be available this evening.

These are ready to go tomorrow morning and I am prepared to commit to a 2 working day UK delivery promise or your money back.

Cheers

BobCatMax":4p0x9bws said:
good for you Ben :)

looking forward to pics of the turbines - square taper, yeah?

Thanks mate, I'll get some photos sorted asap! Yes they're square taper, they need a polish but they should come up ok, they don't have any gouges or heelrub or anything sinister, just a bit of surface tarnishing! I've got the original granny spacers and a barely worn raceface granny that I'll chuck in too.

Photos of the turbines are up! Note that the marks are surface tarnishing and can be resolved with a bit of elbow grease!

Very interested in brakes, can you please post a pic or 2. Ideally of them fitted to a bike...
Ta.

Back