Best delivery service

I ended up sending via Citylink through Parcelmonkey.

Recipient got another package and my original item now lost.

Now I have to jump through various hoops to sort this mess out.

What can I say?! Citylink have messed me up big time here!

Frankly, they all have thier failings...

Parcel2go are only agents, like comparethemarket, or Travelocity. I use them all the time, and have found that whilst their choice of shippers is patchy, Their customer service is excellent.

Avoid Yodel. I've used them, and had no issues at all. 48 hour delivery turned up 24 hours early. However, there are so many complaints about them online that it is an almost certain bet that they'll bugger it up next time I use them, so I won't risk it.

Hermes are also a shower of incompetent numptons. They didnt even bother picking up two parcels I tried to send recently, which is how I came to experience parcel2go's customer service.

Royal Mail / Parcelforce are ok ish, but two parcels I sent with them recently disappeared into the ether, only to turn up about a week later. They get the job done, but the recipient better be in or a journey to an out of town industrial estate to pick it up from the sorting office awaits.

For me, its TNT everytime.

If it is going international, Fed Ex World Economy is suburb (booked through Parcel2Go). I have sent several bikes and frames to the US and AUS and the online door to door tracking feature is great :D

LDP":2bd8a715 said:
If it is going international, Fed Ex World Economy is suburb (booked through Parcel2Go). I have sent several bikes and frames to the US and AUS and the online door to door tracking feature is great :D

I have also found Yodel to be Turbo Poo :evil:

Back