Campagnolo Veloce - 8 speed braze on Front Mech - SORTED

rjsdavis

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
As in the title, need a front mech for my son's first road bike! Now have the relevant clamp - just need the period correct braze in front mech please.

Look forward to hearing from you...

NOW SORTED - thanks

Re: Campagnolo Veloce - 32mm clamp on front mech - 8/9 spd

Thanks for the reply, but no. Clamp/Band-on front mech required as detailed in the original post....

Thanks - appreciate the help, but it has to be a Campag Veloce band/clamp-on front mech to match the rest of the groupset that I'm putting on the frame...

I'm happy with a braze-on that comes with the correct size extra clamp, or just a normal clamp-on model, but either way, it has to be Campy.

rjsdavis":3ucec41k said:
Thanks - appreciate the help, but it has to be a Campag Veloce band/clamp-on front mech to match the rest of the groupset that I'm putting on the frame...

I'm happy with a braze-on that comes with the correct size extra clamp, or just a normal clamp-on model, but either way, it has to be Campy.

Ah, not mentioned :)
I have a centaur group set and you just change the band
veloce hère
http://www.evanscycles.com/products/cam ... tch__plid_

if you can swap your clamps

http://www.highonbikes.com/campagnolo-b ... eZDQhZ43dk

bikenut2010":3ofs26zs said:
Ah, not mentioned :)

....twas in the subject line all along! :roll:

Thanks very much for the swap offer... however, I'll have to wait until the correct age of Veloce front mech comes along to match the rest of the Veloce groupset. Would look horribly out of place otherwise!

Aha...should have gone to specsavers etc :)
What I meant was you can swap clamps for a 32 if the mech is designed that way..

... Sadly it's not. it's an integrated clamp like a Shimano...

Still looking for the front mech!

Back