WANTED: Shimano XT Chainset FC-M737 Used Condition

timkrik

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
WANTED: Shimano XT Chainset (rings and crankarms) FC-M737 Used Condition

Preferably 175mm length cranks

I would like this for my daily ride. Previous owner added larger Bontrager chainset and it is sucking the chain.

Would need to be shipped to USA, Los Angeles, CA.

timkrik":1r0u9ayj said:
WANTED: Shimano XT Chainset (rings and crankarms) FC-M737 Used Condition

Preferably 175mm length cranks

I would like this for my daily ride. Previous owner added larger Bontrager chainset and it is sucking the chain.

Would need to be shipped to USA, Los Angeles, CA.

I can help you with this :cool:

I'll post a pic, tonight or tomorrow:
175 mm arms, xt m737 crankset, complete with rings and ano red bolts
$87.00 shipped to your door
(Paypal gift, please. If you prefer it be a "normal" transaction, add another $8.00 onto the price, so an even $95.00 shipped, thanks)

(They'll be coming from NY)

pics, I just snapped with my phone:

IMAG0948_zpsbc29f26c.jpg

IMAG0949_zps55e21b60.jpg

IMAG0950_zps4ab83c88.jpg

IMAG0951_zps56a2d4a8.jpg

timkrik":10quveyr said:
Look nice! Are the rings 22/32/42?

Thanks; they're 22/32/44. Had them on a Santana Moda that saw little action; middle ring has the most wear.
I'll pm you my paypal addy, if you want them.

Those look good. Since I posted this yesterday, I found an eBay auction that I am into. If after the auction is completed tomorrow midday (PDT) i am still in need, I will PM you.

The good news is that my Pinnacle daily rider is colored Flare Red, so the red ano will match nicely.

I'll get back to you in 20 hours.

timkrik":3cyjnzjn said:
Those look good. Since I posted this yesterday, I found an eBay auction that I am into. If after the auction is completed tomorrow midday (PDT) i am still in need, I will PM you.

The good news is that my Pinnacle daily rider is colored Flare Red, so the red ano will match nicely.

I'll get back to you in 20 hours.

No problem :cool:

Thanks for the offer Rob. While your chainset is in good shape, I am going to pass at this time.

I see you now have it listed it on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181203264025

I wish you well on your auction!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
timkrik":1n6bjo2o said:
Thanks for the offer Rob. While your chainset is in good shape, I am going to pass at this time.

I see you now have it listed it on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181203264025

I wish you well on your auction!

I listed it, only after the set you were bidding on, had ended, and I didn't hear from you. Assumed you had won that crankset. No use letting pics go to waste, as I don't need the part. Did you not win that auction?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back