Best Way to Pay

I'd say depends on the amount,

I always ask for a paypal gift other wise one or other party has to pay a charge. I'm happy to take normal paypal payment thou if seller is happy to pay the fee. However most of the stuff I sell is below £50, if I was buying from out side of the UK or using it for a large payment I would not use a paypal gift to pay with.

I don't think it matters how you pay as long as the buyer and seller sort it out between them............ the goods match the price paid and arrives on time :D

I still pay a lot of bills with cheques, indeed I bougt Old Neds Carlton Flyer by cheque.

Shaun

Maca":13haggkh said:

I always ask for a paypal gift other wise one or other party has to pay a charge. I'm happy to take normal paypal payment thou if seller is happy to pay the fee. However most of the stuff I sell is below £50, if I was buying from out side of the UK or using it for a large payment I would not use a paypal gift to pay with.

With paypal gift the buyer pays the charge.

bugloss":3moszdp2 said:
Maca":3moszdp2 said:

With paypal gift the buyer pays the charge.

It also give you no comeback should the deal go sour. PayPal will not cover the deal with the buyer protection. Do so at your own risk.

Thanks very much guys, well i was asked by a member to pay to his bank account which i thought is a bit unhealthy !!!! UMMMM

Back