Mavic CXP 30 - N.O.S. road rims set, tubular type

helo
point 2. does adapters costs the half price of all?
I had two bans for this

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=195086&hilit=canyon
I just want to get back my bike or my money but admin dont want help me and I dont know why............. If You dont want the rims send ma back and I will give you money for shipping back, take chipest way I have a time.

Regards dawid

You are probably correct, half may be a bit expensive for option 2.

Therefore, you could just refund me a sensible amount to buy a broken wheel from which I could use the adapters. This would probably be about 20 euros or so,

Duncan.

hi
I think it is to much, broke rim you can by for 10E or someones can give it to You for free evan. please be realistic.

Regards dawid

I don't think that is reasonable as I seriously doubt that i could get a wheel for that...especially if it had to be posted.

To be completely fair I will ask the people on here to help us to arrive at a sensible price.

Please see the link

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=267712

Dawid,

As you can see on the replies to the other thread, a refund of 20 euros for the missing adapters seems to be a reasonable price

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=267712

Therefore, please decide if you would like me to send all the stuff back for a complete refund or if you want to paypal me the 20 euros compensation.

As I said before if you want me to post the stuff back I would need the money first, before posting due to your previous bans. The price for the postage to Poland will be 30,25 € as you can see on this site for Poland (Zone 2) http://www.ctt.pt/fectt/wcmservlet/syst ... uto=16&t=2

Please try to do this soon, before I am forced to make a paypal claim.

Thanks
Duncan

Dawid

Send the refund as we discussed by the morning of Thursday 22nd August, otherwise I will start a paypal claim.

Back