Friday night is nightride night!

RobMac":35od1vmy said:
Ah a heard Keith was pretty big in the Ballroom :shock:

I'll hiv ye know i met my good lady wife in Lourenzos :shock:

no fussy where for friday- Pitmed or sumwhere else ?

so any advances on Pitmed ?

if not say 6.45-7pm in the clink?

Rob / OCP mind make sure yer carers ken where yous are oot playin!

so noo the nichts are fair drawin in, how about a proper dark night ride next Friday 26th September @ pitmedden ??

Sounds good, but working late Friday night, and on and off over the weekend so if I get out at all, it'll be a case of grabbing a few hours as and when... On the plus side, a few hours overtime, just in time for me to spend it on my wife's birthday, Christmas, and nothing bike related at all :?

Will the FC thinning and clear-felling work not affect where we can ride, especially in the dark?
Even with good lights I widnae like to hit a bit with felled trees, and the ground might be a bit chewed up.
Or am I just being a bit of a fanny? :facepalm: Erm, nae need tae answer that by ra way. :roll:
The thread on TrailScotland says they were working there as of Monday 16th. No new info as to what they've done so far.

keithyr":l7r78p8k said:
so noo the nichts are fair drawin in, how about a proper dark night ride next Friday 26th September @ pitmedden ??

ohh might make this, working in dumfermline that day

old_coyote_pedaller":2ajryo0q said:
Will the FC thinning and clear-felling work not affect where we can ride, especially in the dark?
Even with good lights I widnae like to hit a bit with felled trees, and the ground might be a bit chewed up.
Or am I just being a bit of a fanny? :facepalm: Erm, nae need tae answer that by ra way. :roll:
The thread on TrailScotland says they were working there as of Monday 16th. No new info as to what they've done so far.

good point OCP. Aye will keep a lookout on the trail scotland website for conditions, micht have to divert to kelty.

Think it might be wise to do Kelty instead, until the extent of the work is known.
That said, doesnae worry me, I'm off to Ibiza next Wednesday. Got ma glow sticks and smog mask ready to go!

Back