Single speed Klein Attitude

Yeah skewers are the J&L Titanium QR skewers/Ti Axles bought off ebay. I'll get some some more photos soon and show with a list of the parts.

attitude91":35b5le78 said:
When I was sourcing the parts I was purely looking from a weight perspective. Now it's finished I need to change the tyres as you say they're only good for the road at the moment. I should have weighed each part before fitting but didn't so don't know what the big differences would be. Probably the loss of gears is the main one.

Never seen a bike rack for a motorbike before, that's cool.

Dont get me wrong, I think its AMAZING that its so light but the tyres just dont fit the feel of the bike. Other than the tyres the bike is perfect, look at the wheel skewers....they look like they weigh nothing! 13 lbs is insane light, and thats SUPER impressive to me.

Stunning, it's the first Dolomite I've ever liked.
I think it looks good because it's so different.
It's makes we want to re-build my weight weenie Torus!

I'm on a diet/health regime at the moment. Can I borrow your scales ;).

Seriously, well done on the weight, and please stick some fatter tyres on it, for comfort and function as well as looks. Looking forward to seeing the full spec.

Regards

Hello Wes! :D

I have seen this bike and man it is unbelievably light, I tried to lift it just by lifting and twisting the grips forward but couldn't quite do it but it gives the impression it could be done it's so light.

That must accelerate like a rat out of a trap! :cool:

One word of warning though, those Ti skewers can be a liability; had them on my Explosif and the thread on the rear cold-welded to the alloy nut! Had to take an angle grinder to it in the end... :|

The component list is:

Selle italia SLR xp carbon rail saddle
KCNC scandium ti pro lite 8000 seatpost
Steinbach brake levers and cantilevers with jagwire blocks
I link outer cables
Storck power arm cranks
titanium hollow bb axle
Wellgo ti axle flat pedals
Soul kosak hubs
Stans ZZR355 rims
extralite grips
hollow pin chain
Just put some maxxis minotaur 380 tyres on. Although not really happy with them so probably change them soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_0731.jpg
    IMG_0731.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0732.jpg
    IMG_0732.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg